Wednesday 4 June 2014

Beyonce, Michelle Williams are Kelly Rowland's soul mates


Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Rowland keeps her friendship to Destiny`s Child bandmates Beyonce and Michelle Williams close to her heart. Rowland said she believes that you can have great soul mates in your friends, reportedly.

 "I believe in soul mates. I believe soul mates are not just in relationships, but they`re in friendships," she said.
"I have soul mates through Beyonc? and Michelle and Angie and Solange and LaLa. I have soul mates. I`m so thankful for that too, because I think they understand you... We`re connected and I think that`s such a beautiful thing.

 It`s the greatest gift you can have," Rowland said. The singer said that despite their great bond they do fight but her husband Tim Witherspoon is barred from jumping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment